Pursuit of Justice: The Raymond Lee Jennings Case

Subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > Discuss The Case > Ray will be free

Robert

I received an anonymous contact saying the only victim here is Michelle.

About that, I can say this:

Michelle is not the only victim.

How ironic is it that the O'Keefe family, having been victimized by the brutal murder of their daughter and sister, chose to honor her memory by victimizing an innocent man, Ray Jennings, and his family?

No, Michelle is not the only victim.

December 18, 2012 at 9:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Dennis Schutter

He definitely is not innocent. He is where he belongs.

June 26, 2013 at 2:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

errol.brown44
Site Owner

Dennis Schutter at June 26, 2013 at 2:40 PM

Hi Dennis. Well, thank you for your input, but can you tell me the top two or three pieces of evidence that prove to you Ray is guilty?

June 27, 2013 at 12:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

George (pastor And Brother)

Hello Errol I have been watching and praying over ray's Case Since the Day I heard of it and Withn that Said I agree that there is not a Shred of Evidence that pointsa to Sgt. ray Jennings Guilt However Richardsons group needs to be looked into God Bless

November 5, 2013 at 5:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

fred

He has lied consistantly, and is a narcisstic manipulator - thank God this monster is locked up

January 2, 2014 at 12:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

LC

Hello folks, I don't know how I missed all of this, but I was doing a search online for my battle buddy of 20 yrs, and this is what I find....that he's been convicted of 2nd degree murder??? I spoke to him before he left for Iraq, and he was telling me without going into any detail about the incident other than the cops was trying to pin a murder on him.  Me and Jennings have history....all the way back to NC National Guard in 1992.  We went to Basic and AIT together.  After reading details about the investigation and how the young lady was killed, one thing I can tell you, we were never taught to shoot in the head and neck!!! You always aim center mass...so this so called "expert" shooting witness saying the way she was shot, it had to be by someone with a military background???? Come on Man!!!!!! That's not how true combat killers kill.  I also train soldiers, and in all my almost 22 yrs, I've never taught or been taught to shoot 4 times at one target.  Always one shot, one kill...Always center mass...This is some fragganakle bull that my friend that is responsible for me being in the military today killed someone for no apparent reason. I still don't get what the prosecutions reasoning was for killing her. No murder weapon, no forensic evidence, all you have is him being in the area at the time, and that's it.  The same way whoever killed that young lady, it could have as well been him as well.   My friend is no monster.  He's as straight as an arrow.  No criminal record prior to this, a family man, and great soldier.  He's always treated women with respect, and I see no reason for him to do this. So, my friend is a victim as well, of being in the wrong place at the wrong time.  But, he was performing his duties as a security guard, not a cop, but yet, he's charged and convicted.  This is sad.  I'm going to fight for you brother Jennings, just like you and Coley fought for me not to get kicked out of AIT when I  couldn't pass the gunners exam!

January 2, 2014 at 4:21 PM Flag Quote & Reply

errol.brown44
Site Owner

LC, thank you for your post. And the point you make about military aiming and shooting is a key point because it amounts to Ray being convicted on false testimony which is grounds for overturning his conviction. 

January 5, 2014 at 12:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

EliCash
My concerns with his innocence lie within these questions: How did he see her fingers twitching, and the pulse beating in her neck if he wasn't there when she was shot? In his initial interview, he claimed he was ABOVE the parking lot, with the view of the entire place...when there was a car of people who saw him closer to the victim immediately before the murder. Why did he deny hearing gunshots when they asked what the noise was following the incident? Why did he fail his polygraph? Why did he not remember exactly where the mustang was, when he stated he had noticed it so much earlier in his shift? The parking lot was not very full, considering its capacity,and his job entailed he walk patrol the area for hours before the incident. As a trained military man, you would think he would notice those details. Why did he assume she was a prostitute because of her clothes? Don't women in warm climates wear tube tops and skirts on occasion? I understand there needs to be evidence beyond a reasonable doubt, but there are too many unanswered questions for his innocence to be proven.
January 7, 2014 at 1:47 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Todd Karutz

This message is for anyone who posts that they think Ray is guilty. Please tell me what evidence there is to support your thoughts. I know you will not respond to this post for one reason....There is no evidence whatsoever!  Zero, Zilch,Nada, None, PERIOD

February 10, 2014 at 6:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Todd Karutz

EliCash at January 7, 2014 at 1:47 AM

My concerns with his innocence lie within these questions: How did he see her fingers twitching, and the pulse beating in her neck if he wasn't there when she was shot? In his initial interview, he claimed he was ABOVE the parking lot, with the view of the entire place...when there was a car of people who saw him closer to the victim immediately before the murder. Why did he deny hearing gunshots when they asked what the noise was following the incident? Why did he fail his polygraph? Why did he not remember exactly where the mustang was, when he stated he had noticed it so much earlier in his shift? The parking lot was not very full, considering its capacity,and his job entailed he walk patrol the area for hours before the incident. As a trained military man, you would think he would notice those details. Why did he assume she was a prostitute because of her clothes? Don't women in warm climates wear tube tops and skirts on occasion? I understand there needs to be evidence beyond a reasonable doubt, but there are too many unanswered questions for his innocence to be proven.

1.He never denied hearing gunshots 2.He did not fail the polygraph 3.Who cares if he thought she was a prostitute. 4. It was dark and at the time of the crime he was to far away to see anything.5. He had no gunshot residue on his uniform. 6.No weapon found. 7.He has no criminal record. 8.None of his DNA found. 9.Someone elses DNA found. I could go on but bottom line is there is no REAL evidence that Ray commited this crime. It is a ridiculous theory.

February 10, 2014 at 7:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

errol.brown44
Site Owner

EliCash at January 7, 2014 at 1:47 AM

Eli,

Besides those things Todd addressed in his response, if you really want to understand Ray's view of the crime scene and the view of the so-called witnesses, look at the photos on my page at: http://justiceforray.webs.com/photosofparknride.htm

And for more detailed answers to your questions and many more, read my case outline at: http://justiceforray.webs.com/

Regards,

Errol 

February 23, 2014 at 12:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

The LORD Reigns Over All!

Ray will be free, The LORD GOD ALMIGHTY needs to bring this into manifestation and hold all those who framed this innocent man accountable for their actions.

February 23, 2014 at 5:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Chris
A man, husband, and fathers freedom has been taken away. No history of violent behavior, No reason to commit crime, he has no murder weapon, the time frame between her arrival and the time the gunshots were called in was such a short window-- am I suppose to believe that for a non premeditated murder he approached a car-got into some altercation, killed someone and called in the gunshots all within 10 minutes. Also it's takes a jury months to come up with a verdict-- if the evidence was so strong it shouldn't take months to render a decision
April 5, 2014 at 10:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

errol.brown44
Site Owner

Chris at April 5, 2014 at 10:35 PM

A man, husband, and fathers freedom has been taken away. No history of violent behavior, No reason to commit crime, he has no murder weapon, the time frame between her arrival and the time the gunshots were called in was such a short window-- am I suppose to believe that for a non premeditated murder he approached a car-got into some altercation, killed someone and called in the gunshots all within 10 minutes. Also it's takes a jury months to come up with a verdict-- if the evidence was so strong it shouldn't take months to render a decision

Well, it was actually the third trial jury which took thirteen days to convict after the first two juries failed to convict. Thirteen days and they convicted on, I want to say, the 17th or 18th of December. Right before Christmas. They had been in trial since before Thanksgiving. And in fact, they deadlocked on first degree murder. Finally, the judge told them to go back and consider second degree murder, which they did, and they convicted. Now do you think there might have been a juror or two who just wanted to be home for Christmas?

April 5, 2014 at 10:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Rita

Where is the evidence???

April 5, 2014 at 11:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Rita

fred at January 2, 2014 at 12:37 PM

He has lied consistantly, and is a narcisstic manipulator - thank God this monster is locked up

Again, no evidence.

April 5, 2014 at 11:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Bart

This is so upsetting and sickening... He's obviously innocent and the real killer is living  their life with no remorse.  My heart breaks for Michelle and what she had to go through, and I can understand her parents' unbearable pain.  Hopefully The Lord will bring them peace and help Ray to be found innocent, so he can be free and with his family again!

April 6, 2014 at 12:17 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Yvette ViandsEvans

I lived next to the man who employed Michele Dorr's father several years prior to the breaking in her murder case, or originally missing person in 1987. I remember the story of the initial investigation when she war reported missing. In the beginning the father went to the police station for questioning. The police kept him there in question for so long that he at one point admitted he may have killed her. The facts were that, there was no evidence, the stress was so great that he became confused, and even to the point he doubted any current reality. It took 14 years, but the truth finally came out the murderer lived right in the same neighborhood. I can not even imagine the grief of loosing a child and being pressured to believe that you killed her, and live in such a mistery so long. I am sorry for the deceased's family. Mr. Jennings has a history of PTSD, and also had been completely compliant from the beginning. There is NO factual evidence except his confusion in what really happened that night. I think this case is what's wrong our county, allot of decieving information and people looking for a scape goat. He may have neglected being more responsive, but why in the world would there even be a security guard at such an isolated location with out some form of protection. No wonder he didn't rush in. I will be relieved when he get's set free from this burden that appears he has been wrongfully pressured into. Who's blood is under Michelle's fingernails. It is sad the real killer is out there, and may be continuing to murder, but that is on the shoulders of all those who are blocking true justice in this case. This is really a very typical case of getting lost in some one confusion, and completely throwing all the facts to the wayside.

April 6, 2014 at 8:26 AM Flag Quote & Reply

traci

I have only seen to cases where I believe the accused are innocent Mr Jennings is the second one. Its so hard to believe they found evidence under this poor woman"s nails that were not hers or his and this meant nothing in the case!!!! everything I have seen and read says innocent.The only thing this man did was talk with out an attorney because he believed in the justice system.now he is in prison for something I truly believe he did not do.I hope this man gets out and soon.And god be with Michelle"s family, they are in my prayers.

April 7, 2014 at 2:05 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Todd Karutz

Rita at April 5, 2014 at 11:54 PM

Where is the evidence???

Im sure this comment is meant to get a rise out of everyone so Im not gonna go there. If you are going to post something at least post something with some validity as far as why you feel the way you do. I have no ties to this case whatsover but it is simply a huge miscarriage of justice and everybody should be outraged that this can happen to someone. If you care to have an educated debate with your reasons as to why you feel this way Im sure many of us would be will be more than willing. Ive noticed the people who feel Ray is innocent always back it up with an array of reasons, yet the ones who think hes guilty only post one sentence with little or nothing to back it up. 

April 15, 2014 at 7:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.